Control Access to Your Property with Hartlage Automated Gate Systems
With an automated gate system from Hartlage Fence Company, customers can expect an excellent product and superior service. Hartlage Fence was one of the first companies in Louisville to install and service automated gates, keypads, car remotes, and guard-controlled push buttons. In 1990, Hartlage Fence fully dedicated itself to become the local leader in automated gate systems.
Hartlage Fence Company has a dedicated service technician and service van that can perform diagnostics and maintenance on a wide variety of gate operators. With over 40 years of combined experience and 400-plus successful access control projects completed, Hartlage Fence is the premier automated gate and access control leader in Kentuckiana. Projects range from residential swing estate gates to high-security bus compounds with multiple access control devices. Hartlage Fence Company can satisfy a wide array of customer needs. Any type of operator can receive multiple safety and convenience features.
- Safety for children in residential applications
- Safety for employees in commercial applications
- Convenient remote controls so you do not have to leave car in cold weather or darkness to enter your driveway or place of business
- Added convenience for truck drivers and employees entering manufacturing facilities
Access Control Automated Gates from Hartlage Fence Company are ideal for apartment complexes, commercial distribution facilities, warehouses, residential estates, neighborhood entrances, business parking lots, and storage yards.
- Commercial/Industrial Slide Operators and Gates
- Commercial/Industrial Swing Operators and Gates
- Barrier Arm Gates
- Residential Swing Operators and Gates
- Car remotes, push button stations, keypads, intercom systems, phone systems
- American Access
Most chain-link, ornamental, and wood gates can all be adapted or fitted to operate automatically.